Upon entry, you’ll be met with an impressive feature staircase that leads up to the perfect first-floor teenagers retreat – complete with kitchenette, bathroom, chill out zone and three bedrooms.
The ground floor is all about luxe living – including a library, generous master suite, and a light, airy open-plan living, dining and kitchen fitted out with latest premium, integrated appliances and walk-in pantry. Entertaining is a breeze in the Lightsview – guests will feel at home with their own private wing, and an alfresco area features an outdoor kitchen with a Weber Q.
Be sure not to miss the fully glazed wine cellar, cleverly tucked away to make use of the space under the stairs!
- Fully automated smart home incorporating the latest voice activation technology
- Custom 2.7m oak door and matching handles
- Chevron solid timber flooring in European oak
- Fully glazed wine cellar
- Private guest suite with it’s own robe and ensuite
- Fully functional kitchenette and hot desk to service the upstairs occupants
- Open plan master suite incorporating an expansive ensuite and walk in robe
- Latest Miele appliances throughout
- Decorative powder coated stair balustrade, American oak solid staircase and matching handrail with integrated LED lighting
- Modern day walk in pantry which incorporates a practical mud-room element